About Me

I am Jeff Kuck and I am going to college at BYU. I just got back from serving a mission in Montana for my church. I am from Milton, GA. I love music, listening to it playing it whatever. I play 11 instruments, ukulele, baritone ukulele, guitar, charango, pan flute, euphonium, trumpet, tuba, trombone, piano, and harmonica. I enjoy all sports, but I love golf.

Followers

Friday, November 26, 2010

The Gift of our Savior

Today I have been doing a lot of thinking about my Savior Jesus Christ. I often wonder how much God must love us by giving us his Only Begotten Son in the flesh. John 3:16-17 reminds us of how much Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love us when it says:

For aGod so bloved the cworld, that he dgave his eonly begotten fSon, that whosoever gbelieveth in him should not perish, but have heverlasting ilife.
 For God asent not his Son into the world to bcondemn the world; but that the world through him might be csaved.

Heavenly Father loves us because we are his children. He ultimately wants us to become like him one day. He knew that we had to fall as part of his plan and he also knew that we would need a Savior. So He gave us his Son willingly.
Jesus Christ loves us so much to volunteer his life for us. All he asks in return is that we follow his example. This holiday season let us remember our Savior Jesus Christ. Let us reach out to those in need as he would. Let us carry others' burdens as he has carried ours. I love my Savior Jesus Christ. I testify that not only did He suffer and die for me He lives today. Happy holidays!!!!!! I love you all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment