About Me

I am Jeff Kuck and I am going to college at BYU. I just got back from serving a mission in Montana for my church. I am from Milton, GA. I love music, listening to it playing it whatever. I play 11 instruments, ukulele, baritone ukulele, guitar, charango, pan flute, euphonium, trumpet, tuba, trombone, piano, and harmonica. I enjoy all sports, but I love golf.

Followers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Go Tell it on a mountain.

There is an old hymn that I think captures my purpose as a missionary and also the message of Christmas.

here are the lyrics to the chorus.
Go tell it on the mountains,
Over the hills and everywhere,
Go tell it on the mountains,
That Jesus Christ was born.

I testify that Christ was born in Bethlehem. That he lived a perfect life. That he taught the truths taught in the restored gospel today. That he established a church based on authority, which church has been restored again today after centuries of darkness. That he suffered in Gethsemane and died on the cross. That he lives again. I know he is there for all of us when we need him the most. I love HIM! As His representative I leave you this testimony which I proclaim throughout the mountains and hills of Montana and Wyoming THAT JESUS CHRIST WAS BORN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment