About Me

I am Jeff Kuck and I am going to college at BYU. I just got back from serving a mission in Montana for my church. I am from Milton, GA. I love music, listening to it playing it whatever. I play 11 instruments, ukulele, baritone ukulele, guitar, charango, pan flute, euphonium, trumpet, tuba, trombone, piano, and harmonica. I enjoy all sports, but I love golf.

Followers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Gospel is a Gospel of Simplicity!

The Gospel is Simple!!!!! It is that through Jesus Christ we may all be saved. It says this in Romans 1:16, which reads, "For I am not aashamed of the bgospel of Christ: for it is the cpower of God unto dsalvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." He taught the Gospel that if we follow him and endure to the end we will have eternal life. In 2 Nephi 31: 20, it reads, "Wherefore, ye must press forward with a asteadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of bhope, and a clove of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and dendure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eeternal life." I love this scripture, because none of these traits are in and of themselves very hard. We over conmplicate things sometimes. My testimony is simple. This Church is true. Joseph Smith is a prophet of God. He restored the Gospel to the Earth in our day. Thomas S. Monson is the Lord's Prophet today. I love my Savior and I know He lives today and leads this Church!!!!! If we have faith in Him, repent of our sins, are baptized, and receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, and endure to the end, "thus saith the Father, We shall have Eternal Life."

No comments:

Post a Comment