About Me

I am Jeff Kuck and I am going to college at BYU. I just got back from serving a mission in Montana for my church. I am from Milton, GA. I love music, listening to it playing it whatever. I play 11 instruments, ukulele, baritone ukulele, guitar, charango, pan flute, euphonium, trumpet, tuba, trombone, piano, and harmonica. I enjoy all sports, but I love golf.

Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Take a Swing at the Gospel Introduction

Intro

So the other day we were driving through Polson, MT and I saw a golf course. I thought, oh how I would love to go golfing. The green grass under your feet as you take that first swing. The breeze as you ride through the course, the beautiful scenery that surrounds the course.

I started to think about how this beautiful scenery and the game of golf itself can relate to the gospel and to missionary work.

Life is like 18 holes of Golf. I have often said that golf is the most frustrating but relaxing sport there is. I recall one such day when my dad woke us up at 6:30 to make a 7:20 am tee time at Alpharetta Athletic Club's west course. The dew had just settled this fall morning as we stepped into the tee box. Join with me as we discover 18 holes of how golf has changed my outlook on the Gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment